BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH FARWEST!
- ✔ Stable, Profitable Company
- ✔ Opportunities For Growth
- ✔ Family Atmosphere
You Belong Here!
The Farwest family is comprised of almost 1,000 employees across five states: Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, and Utah. We strive to provide a safe, innovative, creative, diverse, and FUN atmosphere. We have a simple vision that guides our success:
To be the preeminent metal solutions provider in the Western United States
HOW TO APPLY
Search our current Open Positions and apply for position you feel you’re qualified to pursue. Farwest participates in the electronic employment verification program E-Verify.
What is E-Verify? English/Spanish
Please email us if you require reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the application process.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- ✔ Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays
- ✔ Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- ✔ Flexible spending and health care reimbursement accounts
- ✔ 401k retirement savings plan
- ✔ Tuition reimbursement plan
- ✔ CDL and welding certification assistance
- ✔ Career development opportunities
Information about coverage options, plan descriptions, and benefit policies is available to all new hires. Farwest reserves the right to modify or terminate any benefit.
At Farwest, we believe diversity is a strength. Farwest grants equal opportunities for employment to all qualified persons. It is a violation of our policy for any employee to discriminate against an applicant or another employee on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We would love to speak with you.